- Wash your hands with soap and water for 25 seconds. This may seem old fashioned to some because of the idea hand sanitizer does a better job but soap and water kill germs.
- If and when you cough please do so on the front of your elbow. If you cough out in the open you’re spreading germs and you wouldn’t want someone to just cough in your direction or space. Do to others what you would want them to do to you.
- Don’t touch your face with your hands if you haven’t washed them or used hand sanitizer. We don’t want you to get the Virus or become a host of the CoronaVirus.
- As you may see on other websites including google its a good rule of thumb to stay 3.2 feet away from others. If you see someone cough tactfully move from the affected area and cougher.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home. We’re trying to neutralize Covid-19 and this is a way you can help. I know it’s a hard thing to do but if you think you have the virus let your doctor know. If you don’t have a doctor inform health officials.
- Pray to God via Jesus that He will make the virus go away. He is sovereign over all things and this is not hard for him at all.
If you’re gonna be around a large group of people, it would be good to have a mask as a protection measure according to the World Health Organization (Found Here)