Here are my top 7 reasons why you should not commit suicide…
- God loves you: For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- Toss your entire worry on Him, for he is caring concerning you. (CLV) 1Peter 5:6 -8 (CLV=concordant literal version)
- Fling your granted burden on Yahweh, And He Himself shall sustain you; He shall not gallow the righteous one to slip for the eon. (CLV) Psalm 55:22
- Hither to Me, all who are toiling and laden, and I will be giving you rest. (CLV) Matthew 11:28
- Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not gaze wonderingly, for I am your Elohim; I make you resolute; Indeed I help you; Indeed I uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness! (CLV) Isaiah 41:10
- Elohim is our Refuge and Strength, A very providing Help in distresses. (CLV) Ps 46:1
- Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus.(CLV) Php 4:6-7
Whether you’re a teenager, military veteran battling PTSD, or someone who feels like there is no hope left for you I am here to tell you there is hope. Do you suffer from depression? I have before and sometimes war with it. You may not know or may know and have forgotten this simple fact… God loves you. That’s why he sent Jesus, to have a 1 to 1 relationship with you.
I decided to write this helpful post because I know suicide is real and people deal with it directly and indirectly daily in America and the world. I recently heard of someone’s son who committed suicide and I became reflective. I’d like for people to know that there is hope and taking your own life is not a viable solution though it may seem or feel like it. God doesn’t want you to do that, yes He created a free will society but there’s more to life than death. I’ve dealt with the idea of suicide before but God has become my solution, peace, resource, hope, and help. Don’t listen to that voice that says “do it.” No, don’t kill yourself.
You may think no one knows what you’re going through but I’d like to you to consider otherwise. God know, Jesus knows, and Satan knows. Spiritual warfare is real my friend and protection is found only through Jesus. God loves you, he loves you so much he sent Jesus to be a sacrifice for your sins, mines, and the entire world. It is established God and Jesus want the best for you, me, us. Our adversary does not want our best. Look at this scripture: Be sober! Watch! For your plaintiff, the Adversary, is walking about as a roaring lion, seeking someone to swallow up; (CLV) 1Peter 5:8
These bible scriptures are a resource you may not have considered and I hope they can be a resource. If you’re on edge and in need, I can talk and pray w you. msg me on FaceBook. T.A.P. (Talk and Pray)